The Bulletin includes information on all aspects of USMLE, such as eligibility requirements, scheduling test dates, testing, and score reporting. You must review and become familiar with the Bulletin before completing your application for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 (CK and CS), or Step 3.
The 2015 Bulletin (PDF) is now available.
- OverviewLearn about the USMLE, its purpose, ownership and copyright information, and testing formats.
- EligibilityFind important information about the eligibility requirements for each exam, what to do about a change in your eligibility status, time and attempt limits, retakes, and more.
- Preparing for the TestFind information on test formats and lengths, practicing with the exam software, and setting up a practice session at a Prometric Test Center.
- Applying for the Test and Scheduling Your Test DateClick here to learn where to get application materials, how to apply for and schedule the exam, and what to do if you require test accommodations or personal items in the testing area.
- TestingFind important exam day information about admission to the test center, unapproved personal items, and rules of conduct.
- Scoring & Score ReportingClick here for information about exam scoring, minimum passing scores, score reporting and score rechecks, obtaining official transcripts, and more.
- Score Validity and Irregular BehaviorLearn about issues that may impact validity of scores, as well as conduct considered to be irregular behavior, and more.
- Communicating With USMLEFind contact information regarding any issues or questions you may have.
The 2013 Bulletin (PDF) is now available.
The 2014 Bulletin (PDF) is now available.